Luxury Vehicle Class Requirements
Tride Technology, LLC
In order to be considered to drive in the “LUXURY” vehicle class, for Tride Technology, LLC, you must meet the following requirements:
- Vehicle must be 2010 or newer.
- Vehicle must be considered a luxury vehicle by the N.A.I.C. (National Association of Insurance Commissioners)
- If your vehicle is not listed below, then an appeal can be made, to have your vehicle approved to be a luxury class, by a peer review board
Eligible Makes (All Models accepted) Limited models listed below Acura Chevrolet - Suburban, Tahoe Audi Chrysler - 300 BMW GMC - Yukon, YukonXL Cadillac Hyundai - Equus, Genesis Infiniti Kia - K900 Jaquar Nissan - Armada Land Rover Toyota - Land Cruiser, Sepuoia Lexus Volkswagen - CC, Touareg Lincoln Volvo - S60, S80, XC60, XC90 Mercedez - Benz Porsche Tesla Buick (Full-size models only)
- Must have four (4) doors (independently operating doors)
- Must have seating and seat belts for at least four (4) passengers (6 if LuxuryXL)
- Vehicle must have leather interior.
The following requirements must be met as well:
- 21 Years of age or older
- You must have 3 years driving experience. If you have recently moved from another state, you may have to verify your driving history.
- You must have in-state vehicle insurance in your name.
- You must have in-state vehicle registration.
- You must have an in-state Driver’s License.
- You must have a Social Security Number for a background check.
- You must possess a clean driving record.
- You must be able to pass a background check.
- No DUI or drug-related offenses in the past 7 years.
- No incidents of driving without insurance or license in the past 7 years.
- No fatal accidents in the past 7 years.
- No history of reckless driving in the past 7 years.
- No criminal history in the past 7 years.
*For more information or questions, please e-mail support@RideTride.com